Website Abstraction General Knowledge Quiz
What is the difference between a jungle and a rain forest?
a) No difference. Simply two different ways in referring to the same thing.
b) A jungle in general receives less rain than a rain forest.
c) A jungle refers to the thickest area of a rain forest
d) A jungle and a rain forest each contain their own group of distinct plants and animals.
3) Which city ranks as the world's most populous city?
a) New York (US)
b) Mexico City (Mexico)
c) Tokyo (Japan)
d) Shanghai (China)
5) As of June 1998, how much is Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates's net worth?
a) a) 10 million US
b) 10 billion US
c) 35 billion US
d) 50 billion US
7) The longest river in the world is:
a) Amazon (Brazil)
b) Nile (Egypt)
c) Yangtze (China)
d) Congo (Zaire)
9) What's the world's most widely spoken language??
2) What is the world's most common religion?
4) TV and radio advertising is a $250 billion / year industry. What's the number for internet advertising (based on 1998 stats)?
a) $50 billion/year
b) $25 billion/year
c) $5 billion/year
d) $1 billion/year
6) Which country below is not one of the members of the UN security council?
8) Which software firm is the second largest in the world, after Microsoft?
10) According to statistics, what kind of sites on the net are the most popular?
a) Adult content sites
b) Portal sites
c) Chat sites
d) News sites
Quiz powered By Website Abstraction